9.2.11

Vegetal

I was feeling uninspired and dumpy today, usually this feeling seems have a positive effect on my look for the day(considering I was make-up free)... There could possibly be a remotely, subconscious decision to extend more effort into dressing better or it might be down to the lack of forethought or otherwise in the end I felt as if I was channelling a relaxed, old school country vibe. I know that we're supposed to have moved on to Spring colours but seeing as the Fall shows are getting under-way it is apropos.

I also noticed a vague similarity to the D&G F/W 08-09 ad campaign. That 's where I think the similarity ends considering the look was quite severe due in part to my military style coat and my bottom half, all of which were black. I think it lent an element of surprise considering I kept my coat buttoned up most of the day, so the focus of my look was the scarf, but the browns throughout broke it up.
scarf - Rokit, knitwear - H&M, denim - Primark, coat - TopShop and shoes - Zara
A few pics of the Mario Testino shot ad campaign to refresh your memory

images

No comments:

Post a Comment