10.6.10

Wishlist 2


Okay...So, I probably started too high and as a result I'll be easing up for this list...This is my organisation list i.e. things that will help me maintain order, punctuality and bring some feng shui (if you will) into my life...
 A Smythson Bijou organiser with slide closure- and while the image quality is outrageously poor, I have to say I'd prefer one in Cerulean but alas they don't do it, as far as I know, so I'll settle for the Mimosa! (not seen in the picture) hmmph!  Me thinks for now I ought to substitute with a Filofax and then take it to the next level...
 The Amazona Personal organiser in Almond is the best one that I've seen so far that I'd want...Although the Domino in Bronze would be a substitute, if push comes to shove...I only deal in neutral colours with Filofax...

 This beauty - Valene from beautyboxes is reminiscent of an aluminium version I had in high school...I need it! + it looks better in black.
 I would like a watch. Now, I have a specific idea of what I'd like for instance I would <3 this Piaget Dancer Watch - large model with the 4N pink gold case...But I'd settle for this Casio classic combi-timer...
 
 This Midsummer Fashions journal  from teNeues is one way of getting some of my thoughts down...I keep numerous diaries to get all my collages down...

No comments:

Post a Comment