21.3.10

Strike a Poise!!

I've watched Kill Bill Vol.1 for the past two days...And it gets better with time, like Wine.

Everytime I watch it I remember the crazy aspirations I had - one of them being an Assassin!! I wanted to be wronged, and then spend years stoking the flames of my anger - Grrr!! Then STRIKE... Ahh...Lucy Liu's O-Ren, I hurt for her, I applauded her success and leadership, then I booed! and CHEERED! at her downfall... But she did it all with a Poise that I admire to this day...

Lucy Liu- I love her!! Not so much for her acting credentials but persona...She is one of many women who inspire me to be poised and she radiates a certain something that I can't put my finger on...

 


The CdG dress - Spring '09 Collection, is simply stunning! But more than that is the Black on Black in the photo...



No comments:

Post a Comment