16.2.10

"Like it, Love it, Hate it...Whatever!!!"

My heartfelt apologies for leaving you by yourself for so long... I've been slightly overworked...

So I needed relaxing and cheering up and there is no better way to do that than with... "HUBBA HUBBA!" Alonzo Lerone...

I don't remember when I discovered him for myself, but I do know that he gets 5*s from me everytime. His youtube channel, http://www.youtube.com/user/alonzolerone , just brings laughter to my life, if you don't know just check him out @Twitter, Myspace, Facebook...Comment, rate, subscribe...Whatever!!!

Here are a few videos to get you started off...These are my favourites, he touches on every topic - he does video reviews and anything that comes to mind...He keeps it personal and relatable; he's also really friendly... I love the fact that i'll wach his videos and think...hmmm...I think that too or mmhmmmm, oh yes!!!you know it's true...
"if i'm lying, i'm flying!" 



No comments:

Post a Comment